Gray Skies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need some help?

Go down

Need some help? Empty Need some help?

Post by Lakota Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:39 am

(This is for people who want to roleplay yet do not know how) So basically roleplaying is where you create a character like lets say Nick the chihuahua. So what you are going to do is play in third person which is where instead of saying "I went into the park to play" you say He/she went into the park to play. Sometimes its hard to find things to do but you have to try to be creative with it. So for example I will show you one of my roleplays. (And you can also put your animals name instead of he or she.) Ex. Lakota padded thru the woods her tail high and her fur bristled. A distant nose caught her attention as her head turned a faint snarl rising and releasing in her throat. Her tail lashed as her lip curled into a snarl as she moved on careful where she stepped for sticks and leaves littered the ground. Her salmon pink tongue rolled over her muzzle and she moved on thru the cold forest. She was looking for shelter for the night yet found nothing still. She let out a whine angry that this was getting difficult. Her blue eyes searched the area as she sat down. She felt like she had been walking forever. "Man I am so tired" she said her voice sweet and slow. Yet as she took in a breath she smelled wood and soot. Usually it means a log house with a fireplace and that excited her making her run forward. So that was my example You can make yours longer if you want but ya.. So what I want to show you is the levels of roleplay. Basic: Lakota padded thru the forest her tail moving back and forth as she sat down saying "I am tired and want to go home..". Her eyes moved as she searched for a place to stay. (It should be longer but I did not put more) Good: Lakota moved thru the forest her eyes darting side to side her fur bristled as she let out a growl before moving on. Her tongue lay out like a pink carpet as the wind grew slightly humid. Advanced: Lakota moved thru the brush her fur long and wavy as the wind blew it. Her orbs (Eyes) moved slowly as she searched for food. Her stomach let out a grown as she smelled the familiar scent of fresh kill. Her body moved forward searching for this kill. As she came closer the scent moving thru her scent glands she let out a whine leaping thru the brush happily.

Now go and roleplay and enjoy! (Hope this helped)

Lakota
Lakota
Admin

https://grayskies.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum